Terms and Conditions
- Lodging: The Vacation of a Lifetime Certificate entitles the recipient to two nights (3 nights for VOL-Gold) of accommodations in a standard hotel room at one of the locations described, subject to availability and certain restrictions listed below. Accommodations are for two adults - 21 years of age or older and up to two children under 18. No pets. Due to the nature of this program, locations may be added and deleted at any time. Some destinations may require a peak season surcharge. Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach, Murrells Inlet and Virginia Beach destinations are not available during June, July, and August.
- Activation: The issue date must be filled in by the company or organization you received the certificate from on the day you receive it. You must activate your certificate within 60 days of the issue date. A $50.00 ($75 for VOL-Gold) refundable deposit is required at the time of activation (except for CA residents). You have one year from the activation date to complete your travel.
- Reservations: Reservation requests may be made during activation or mailed/faxed after activation using the Reservation Request Package emailed to you after your activation and deposit have been received. All reservation requests require 60 days advance notice and are subject to availability. Please request two dates and two destinations in order of preference. Valid arrival days are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday only. Weekend arrivals are available for an additional fee. Holiday weeks will incur an additional charge of $25 per person per night. Peak Season surcharge may apply. Date requests given under 60 days advance notice will also incur an additional charge of $25 per person per night. Upon confirmation, a Reservation Confirmation Letter will be emailed to you. A valid email address is required. Do not travel before receiving written confirmation. YOUR CHECK IN VOUCHER AND IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN. All fees are based on double occupancy.
- Miscellaneous: This Certificate is for hotel accommodations only. Traveler is responsible for transportation, airfare, meals, resorts fees, parking, room taxes and any other miscellaneous hotel expenses. A non-refundable booking fee ($12.12 per night) and agency fee ($25) is due upon confirmation. Upon check-in, hotels will require an imprint of a major credit card. All funds must be in U.S. dollars.
- Cancellations: Written notice of cancellation or changes to an active reservation must be received 7 days prior to your arrival date. Failure to cancel or simply not showing will result in forfeiture of your certificate and deposit. Any changes or cancellations in reservations must be in writing and will be assessed a fee.
- Usage Limitations: This certificate is non-transferable and may only be used by the original recipient. You may not use this Certificate in conjunction with any other promotional program by Executive Tour & Travel unless authorized in writing. Only one certificate per household per year may be used. This certificate is not valid for group travel and cannot be used within 7 days of a friend, business associate, or family member traveling to the same destination. THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW or for employees, distributors, sponsors or their families.
- Liability Limitations: Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. will arrange hotel accommodations, acting only as an agent for hotels, and will not assume any responsibility for loss, delay, accident, injury or damage to persons, property or any liability whatsoever arising or in conjunction with services provided.
- Deposit Refund: Once your reservation dates have been requested, there is no refund until after you travel unless we cannot confirm your reservation request pursuant to the terms and conditions of the offer. Refund requests must be made in writing and may be mailed to: ETTSI Refunds, P. O. Box 10627, Daytona Beach, FL 32120-0627 or faxed to: 386-271-0232. Please allow up to 60 business days for processing.
- Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc., assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation (including Terms and Conditions) made in conjunction with this gift certificate by any person, agent, entity, or distributor other than those in writing contained in this gift certificate as set out herein and this is the entire agreement and cannot be modified except by a written document signed by Executive Tour & Travel Services, Inc. This certificate has no cash value and cannot be sold.
- When making your reservations, you must speak and understand English. Executive Tour & Travel is registered with the states of Florida, California, and Nevada as a Seller of Travel. CA# ST2065118-40, FL# ST22752, NV# 2006-0132.
State Disclosures: You may cancel this contract (this certificate) without any penalty or obligation within 30 days from the date of purchase or receipt of this certificate, whichever later. You may also cancel this contract if accommodations or facilities are not available pursuant to a request for use as provided in the contract. If you decide to cancel, you must notify us in writing of your intent to cancel by returning the certificate and sending notice to: Vacation of a Lifetime, 301 Indigo Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. No purchaser should rely upon representation other than those included in this contract. This contract is for the purchase of this certificate and puts all assignees on notice of the consumer's right to cancel under section 559.933 Florida Statutes.